8/05/2004

Quieter than usual

Elliot has been sick since last Saturday. Just a virus for a change, no high temperature, no vomitting. The last two evenings when I have picked him up after school he has come straight home and gone straight to sleep. So unlike his usual energetic self. Normally he would be driving me crazy - a favourite saying of mine to him at least once per evening

"Elliot - your driving me crazy".

Usually if he isn't singing or we aren't arguing over homework then he is kicking a balloon around with accompanying football commentary.

Instead its just P, me and Gabi. We have had some fun with her though. She loves getting a piggy back - she sits on top and chortles, her face beaming, eyes dancing and waving to me while I bask in her gleefulness.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home