9/10/2006

I am posting

up a storm over at the food blog. I don't know what this means, but now that the government is back this week I may not be posting for another 2 and a half years. I am so damn busy at work, it makes it very hard to find the down time for this. But instead of packing it in I will persist.

Some fantastic news, P and I are buying Ms Laura Ashley with Quinces, the photo id I use. It was meant to be. After nearly a year I noticed she is still available and contacted the artist, it will be a lovely 10th wedding anniversary and I plan to redecorate our bedroom around her. Can't wait till she is home.

I have booked P and I are double treatment at my favourite day spa as an anniversary treat as well. I am used to such treats and it P will be a day spa virgin. I am sure he will enjoy he will just have to give himself over the the absolute relaxation. Afterwards dinner at our favourite bistro around the corner.

I am possibly being interviewed for the job I have been doing for the last 4 months, crunch time indeed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home