5/03/2006

Surprise, surprise a meme that might by youyou

For some reason this one really made me feel like doing it, its truly inexplicable, found it via her and her.

Accent: Years ago I recall being constantly told I had a polished English accent. I don’t get told that so much, so maybe my accent has broadened. I have been wondering why Gabriella sings nursery rhymes like she listens to a lot of ‘Kath & Kim". I quote: ‘Loike a Diomond in the skoi" I have captured her on quick-time I am tempted to post it a-la- dooce and Leta. I also speak quite fast

Booze: Not as much as I used to, I can really leave it these days. Like to have a few with the girls after work – nothing like a hard day’s work and a few wines and a giggle.

Chore I hate: Going to the Directorate meetings indeed nearly all meetings these days. Last meeting I went to I was only in the job 4 hours and I knew that one of my staff would be getting bad-mouthed, luckily I went with two other very level-headed individuals.

Dog or cat: 1 dog and no more cats – started to think about the impact of cats on the environment so when I returned the cat I got in the cat-swap I decided no more.

Essential electronics: Television and the Computer

Favourite cologne(s): lately revisiting Oscar De La Renta , wouldn't mind investing in some Chanel No. 5 again, sometimes I use Chloe and Shalimar.

Gold or silver: Rose gold for me.

Hometown: Has to be Brisvegas it’s where I have lived most of my adult life.

Insomnia: Whenever I start over-thinking legislative issues. It has happened a few times already this year: due to some draft legislative provisions and the scenarios I was trying to make sure they captured.

Job title: For the last month I was the Acting CLLO, and for the last 2 days I have been Acting Director (Strategic Policy) – means nothing to many but those in Government would know what I have been doing. To people I meet I usually say I work for the Government.


Kids: One boy 7 and one girl 2

Living arrangements: One man, one boy, one girl and one dog – 3 bedrooms needs a new bathroom, large deck, large yard.

Most admirable trait: Thinks strategically and will commit and will rise to a challenge, when needed.

Number of sexual partners: 2000000000000000000000……….only joking, I don’t kiss and tell.

Overnight hospital stays: 2 periods thus far and hoping that's it too, and were baby-related.

Phobias: Fear that I will be found out that I am not as smart as people think I am.

Quote: Can’t remember a joke nor a quote to save my life, if you were test me I would commit one to memory and after the test immediately forget it when some other more useful information needed to take up the space in my brain.

Religion: Not sure, not entirely averse, but mostly not sure - sometimes I wonder what it would be like to be a believer. I was waiting for the bus one morning and a nicely dressed young woman sat beside me and pulled out her bible and I looked at the underlined passages, what is she getting out of that I thought, is it something that will happen to me ever?

Siblings: One brother haven’t seen since 1994 and one sister – who I see regularly.

Time I wake up: Mostly between 6am - 6.30am week days and 8.30am weekends.

Unusual talent or skill: Being bored out of my brain in Legal Practice lectures I taught myself how to write with my left-hand ( I am right-handed of course)

I would also compile some pretty nasty nude tunnel ball teams made up out of some of my University colleagues sitting around me for one of my males friends for fun.

Vegetable I refuse to eat: potatoes in stews.

Worst habit: My husband would say staying up late watching trashy t.v. the latest object of my affections "Hotel Babylon" last one was that Hairdressing show - English again, love my Brit t.v., Doc Martin, Red Cap, some of those dark, dark detective murder, suspense, political type things on the ABC.

X-rays: Most recently on my mouth for periodontal treatment oh boobs too - beginning of free mamograms!

Yummy foods I make: see www.gourmetaddict.blogspot.com

Zodiac sign: I rarely ever read star sign predictions. I am an a-typical Taurean, my husband Cancer (we're a good match so the stars say) Elliot - Scorpio and Gabriella Libra, I haven't even read about Gabriella's star sign!

1 Comments:

At 11:03 pm, Blogger paulmerrill said...

Liked your list.

I also have a brother who doesn't communicate with me.

Religion: if you can find a Christian who is sincere about their faith, talk with them about it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home