9/13/2004


Learning to stand. Posted by Hello Suga Lu started a game last week where we make Gabriella stand and start counting to three and most of the time instead of trying to stand she starts to topple. Though tonight she really got the hang of it and balanced for quite a while in fact she can stand up by herself already. I really wanted to do some naked studio photos of her (discreet of course) before she walks because once she does walk she is no longer just my baby she is my toddler. I am so not sure how to feel about her growing up, knowing she is my last baby. I may have to write about it eventually. I want her to stand still in time for a while with me so we can both embrace this time which I love so much - when she sees me as the beginning and end of her world and her baby words are expressed in lovely sing songs of happiness and joy to my ears.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home