1/14/2005

It was a trap for young players.

Damn P to Ebay hell! He has got me looking at Ebay more than I blog lately and that is saying something.

Just today I won a bid on a pair of Dolce and Gabbana sunglasses and now I have my beady little eyes on an "Authentic Louis Vuitton" handbag. I have some suspicions about the authenticity of the handbag but may go through with it anyway - I did ask for a money back guarantee from the seller and he said if I didn't like it he would return my money. So what have I to lose plus I have to win it first anyway.

It looks like I will have to move Ebay into the "things in common" column of our relationship.



2 Comments:

At 4:26 pm, Blogger Jellyfish said...

Wow - I hope you don't lose these sunglasses as you described on my blog earlier in the year ;)

 
At 4:48 pm, Blogger Amanda said...

So far I have managed to leave them last night at my mother-in-laws place. I don't know what it is about me that I cannot hold on to them whenever I take them out!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home